- ISINI-13 Wroclaw August 2018
- The thirteenth international conference of the International Society for the Intercommunication of New Ideas (ISINI) will take place at the WSB University in Wroclaw, Poland 29-30 August 2018. You are invited to submit full papers or summaries that are within the scope of ISINI.The purpose of the Society is: to foster the discovery and dissemination of new ideas, in particular in economics and other social sciences, to test these ideas and to study the application to problems of the real world. The Society aspires to realize its purpose by creating and upholding an environment where economists meet, consult and cooperate with scholars from other disciplines.The major instrument of ISINI has until now been its conference. So next to the usual economists, we hope to welcome scholars in Wroclaw who are working in other social sciences (including law, legal science, history and political science), who are cooperating with economists in common research projects or who are doing research in areas where both sides could benefit from an exchange of ideas.
The organizers invite scholars, young and old, to submit papers around six thematic focal points:
Climate change regulation 2.0. Making the Paris agreement work
The university as an arena of sustainability transition
Global collapse. There is no alternative(TINA) and the development of a “post- truth safe space?”
Markets, Money and Democracy (research that bridges the conventional dividing lines,
Special CEVI session on “Energy and Valuation Issues”.
- Selected papers may be submitted to:All sessions:Central European Review of Economics and Management (www.cerem-review.eu).
Central and Eastern European Journal of Management and Economics (www.ceejme.eu).
Session on “Climate change regulation 2.0” – International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journal/ijccsm).
Session on “The university as an arena of sustainability transition” – The International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journal/ijshe),
CEVI session – a CEVI book at Springer Verlag, the Energy and Value Letter (http://centerforenergyandvalue.org/publications.html)
The submission deadline is March 1, 2018. Notification of acceptance will be made shortly hereafter.
Selected papers may be submitted for possible publication in a CEVI book at Springer Verlag, the Energy and Value Letter (http://centerforenergyandvalue.org/publications.html).
More information: www.isini.info
Organisation of 17 annual international conferences in “Current issues of Sustainable Development” since 2001 in Opole (Poland)
- Organisation of 2 international conferences on sustainable transport systems and logistics (2013, 2014) as well as 3 conferences on sustainable development and efficiecy (2015, 2016, 2017), WSB Wroclaw (Poland)
- Co-organisation of the international conference on “Environmental issues in the Baltic Region, Gdańsk (Poland), 1999-2002 (1999-2000 in o-operation with University of Gdańsk, in 2001-2002 in co-operation with the Gdańsk University of Technology)